SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Search results

1. Craig Pritchard

Race 2 - LimeRock Park

Thank you @Florian Koetz and @Matej Lakota. I know there has always been a grey area in F1 as far as when a car can be overtaken during yellow flags, so I don't envy you creating the rules to cover all these strange scenarios. Also coming off what @Tero Dahlberg said in the previous post, it...
  2. Craig Pritchard

Race 2 - LimeRock Park

Hey @Florian Koetz , just had a quick question about c80's that arose after the first race, if someone doesn't understand the code 80 and slows down when you say "Code 80 in 10 secs" do you have to bunch up right behind them and lose huge chunks of time due to their misunderstanding or should...
  3. Craig Pritchard

Race 2 - LimeRock Park

Turn it off and turn it on again :D :D
  4. Craig Pritchard

Race 2 - LimeRock Park

Yeah, unfortunately, I won't be able to race for the same reason as Pedro, sorry for the short notice but my ping can be measured in years...
  5. Craig Pritchard

Race 1 - Montreal

Very strange issues, had a good 5 second screen freeze, and when it returned it felt like all the caster had been taken out of my steering, had another screen freeze and then my connection dropped, never happened before and my internet seemed to be stable, can only assume the connection problem...
  6. Craig Pritchard

S9 - Race 3 - Silverstone

Okay thank you Jimmi, Google was confusing me by saying it was the same as UK time.
  7. Craig Pritchard

Season 10 - sign up

Sign up information Driver name Craig Pritchard Driver nationality British i can read and understand spoken english Yes
  8. Craig Pritchard

Were the race times on past 3 SRCA race schedules in CET?
  9. Craig Pritchard

Introduction to SimRacing.Club Academy [Outdated]

I like your thinking :D
  10. Craig Pritchard

Introduction to SimRacing.Club Academy [Outdated]

Out of interest, how many seasons is it between the different cars?
  11. Craig Pritchard

Okay thank you
  12. Craig Pritchard

Yeah i'll be the first to admit it was quite an optimistic move, to be honest I wasn't expecting Wheeler to get back on the track so fast and as you say with hindsight probably would have held back if I knew we were all going parallel. Does anyone know how to get to the reporting form in the...
  13. Craig Pritchard

Okay dude I see your point, I see that you stayed to the left and I thank you for that. However what you describe as coming across was simply me taking the corner, that was the tightest line I could make and as much space as I could give you. I felt that a significant turn to the right just...
  14. Craig Pritchard

Just looking at your video when I realized you were in the other car I was lapping when I got punted (Occurs at 59:19 in the video). You gave me plenty of space and you were very predictable in your movements. However, the other car really should have backed off a bit, especially as he had just...
  15. Craig Pritchard

Oh okay I see, fair enough.
  16. Craig Pritchard

Also, can anyone explain why these races aren't streamed online anymore?
  17. Craig Pritchard

Don't know about 2:0 dude, pretty sure you finished above me at Road Atlanta :D http://simracingclub.liveracers.com/Results/Result/5373be85-44b6-4e3b-8f49-1a086fe8a525 1:1 I'm coming for you...
  18. Craig Pritchard

Fantastic race guys, not a single code 80 and some really close racing. Thank you to all the admins and racers.
  19. Craig Pritchard

Sign up information Driver name Craig Pritchard Driver nationality British i can read and understand spoken english Yes
  20. Craig Pritchard