SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Search results

1. Per Oqvist

pimax 5k plus and pimax 8k

Got it yesterday despite asking for refund. Spend the morning trying to get rFactor 2 working. No problems initially after I discovered I can´t run this headset at 90 hz 72 hz is max. I felt the image was rather flat though but disable parallax projections did help. Large had just to much...
  2. Per Oqvist

You are not able to run the higher fov settings? Due to performance or to much artifacts? How big is the fov on the lowest setting? I am not sure about 45 fps. I have only experience with that in Assetto Corsa in the Rift and it´s not very pleasant but maybe they have some better version of it...
  3. Per Oqvist

Thanks. What is your computer specifications? What fps at some particular track did you manage to run and at which fov mode? Hope my English isnt to challenging :)
  4. Per Oqvist

Curious if anybody here got one or both of these vr headsets. Comprehensive test here Is it possible to run endurance races in rFactor 2 with acceptable performance as in no stutter and on what hardware if so is the question.
  5. Per Oqvist

Wreckfest

Any more wreckers out there? Sinked 24h into it have about 16 races to go in the career absolutely loving it. Such a nice change of pace from all über serious simracing. Absolutely amazing ffb through my osw and incredibly fun simcade physics and handles 5 usb units without a hitch. Masterfully...
  6. Per Oqvist

SHQM HUD

Yes it´s not to good focus on that one in race :) I tried the V2 beta layout. Wonder if the delta time could be replaced by the tire gauge. And it would be cool if the 4 tires could indicate what temp the tires are at by colour codes. Dunno what to find to improve about Bx integrates so well in...
  7. Per Oqvist

SHQM HUD

Bx is still showing delta times. Am I doing something wrong :)
  8. Per Oqvist

SHQM HUD

9. Per Oqvist

SHQM HUD

Layout B :)
  10. Per Oqvist

SHQM HUD

Is it possible to remove the deltabest from the hud?
  11. Per Oqvist

How Good is SLI in Rfcator 2

I tested it with two gtx 580 and it did work. Sli is in general has been stable to me as long as you have sufficient cooling and a decent PSU but there is always risk of extra stutters or input lag if you are sensitive about that. Last time I tried Sli one extra frame of input lag was added to...
  12. Per Oqvist

SHQM HUD

solved
  13. Per Oqvist

SHQM HUD

Today delta best worked but now the rear view mirror was placed below the hud and there was another black box where it used to be. I can´t recall having change anything more then possibly antialiasing settings?
  14. Per Oqvist

SHQM HUD

B works good in VR. Haven´t yet tested any other. Blue flags is easy to see now. Is there some hotkey you need to activate for delta time? I don´t want it so if I enable it I want it to be easy to disable :) Curious what the time glass do? also is it possible to on the right side see what cars...
  15. Per Oqvist

Donating

When will it be back?
  16. Per Oqvist

Le Mans updates canceled.

Pretty cool to finally see the design of the car I driven the last seasons. Just can´t get any feel of 3D models on a 2D monitor. Will have to hope for new builds though a X 1080 don´t seem to quite be enough for stutter free performance.
  17. Per Oqvist

Le Mans updates canceled.

Sweet now optimize the track for VR with accurate elevation changes :) I am not saying the current hasn´t :p
  18. Per Oqvist

V-sync/refresh rate issues?

Thanks will try it tonight.
  19. Per Oqvist

V-sync/refresh rate issues?

Something is up with steams cloud saving. I am not allowed to delete setups as soon as I start steam it redownload my old. Suspect it´s why I am not always allowed to save graphical settings too.
  20. Per Oqvist

Is something up with NIXIM??

I got a Nixim Racecraft GT when they where really operating awesome cockpit. Seems like they closed doors some years ago and just have the springs as an extra? Anyway if Dave is still alive he is a real gentleman :)