SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Search results

1. Nick Newcombe

Great job @Florian Koetz @Jake Hall @Matej Lakota for their work in SRCA. Thank you also for helping me understand issues and get to grips on the RD side of things last year when @Jimmi Allison placed trust in me to look after D3. Looking forward to doing more next year with SRCA and making...
  2. Nick Newcombe

Driver Sign Up

Hi just to inform SRCA admin I will be signing in for @Alexis Clapano when S21 sign ups open.
  3. Andre Kroenert

Driver name Andre Kroenert Driver nationality German I can read and understand spoken english Yes
  4. Nick Newcombe

Introduction to SimRacing.Club Academy [Outdated]

Hi, unsure if driver Andre Kroenert can make sign up so I will add him for S20. Hopefully he can so if duplicate sign up delete later one made. Many thanks :thumbsup: (y)
  5. Nick Newcombe

How Good is SLI in Rfcator 2

Can I ask @Enzo Fazzi what damage that does to GFX cards and PC components as a whole?
  6. Nick Newcombe

Who else grew up here?

My first race was at Sebring Season 3 with Oracle Racing. Then joined Deuces in Season 4. Now part of Satellite with @Eric Schmieder and @Adam Baldwin former Deuces team mates.
  7. Nick Newcombe

Congtraulations Bryce!

Just want to say a big well done to Bryce Louw for winning the RF2 painting competition! "Congratulations to the winner of our Winter Holiday Painting Competition Bryce Louw!! The paint featuring hand-drawn elements was chosen for its originality and concept. Bryce didn’t have it easy...
  8. Nick Newcombe

SimTech 7 years old ( video )

Great video @Shane Burke :thumbsup: (y)
  9. Nick Newcombe

Is something up with NIXIM??

As you paid by Paypal you can bring a dispute as your transaction is protected. Send another e-mail stating your worry and what avenue is open to resolve matter. If once again you receive no contact from them, I would then raise a dispute with Paypal.
  10. Nick Newcombe

Looking for teammates for a 24 hour kart race.

@Alexander van der Woude I'll put money aside, put me down to drive :) Closed facebook group would be good keep everything together :thumbsup: (y)
  11. Nick Newcombe

Looking for teammates for a 24 hour kart race.

I'll see what I can do, driving or otherwise as I only live 20 minutes away :cool:
  12. Nick Newcombe

Wheel setup in RF2

I have a T300 and use; Overall strength of all forces - 85% Constant - 100% Periodic 100% Spring - 0% Damper - 0% Auto center settings - by the game
  13. Nick Newcombe

Introduce yourself

Name: Nick Newcombe Nickname: Geordie Age: 52 Residence: UK Where did you hear about us: Friends Simracing experience: Go all the way back to GTR, and all sims in-between and present. League experience: Various leagues, helped administer also. Formerly raced in VEC, VOR and CMS before...
  14. Nick Newcombe

Introduce yourself - outdated

Hey there, although still busy with Radio station and DJ work, I'm still checking on you. ;) I'm hoping to return to practise and hopefully race S7. Failing that can still contribute on the commentary side as before. Stay Classy V.E.C :cool: