SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Search results

1. SJ

SimHud Overlay - Track Map replacement

should be this one https://www.dropbox.com/s/sq3k9hh8t1wm7ve/vec_leaderboard.zip?dl=0
  2. SJ

Simhub Dashboards now work in VR!!!

No idea mate, this was done on oculus through oculus home which has the feature to pin Windows.
  3. SJ

HOW TO: Fix missing cars

New season so bumping this one up.
  4. SJ

HOW TO: Fix missing cars

okay so this is how I always resolve the issue with the cars disappearing whenever there is a mod update The problem what the packages folders looks like at this time Fix - unsubscribe from workshop Close the RF2 launcher reopen RF2 Launcher This should happen If it doesn't close...
  5. SJ

VR: rf2 crashes/freezes with Oculus Rift

Are you holding 90fps? I've got an i7 7700k and msi 2080 and with everything basically on low, as 1.3 with 40 ai I struggle to hold 90fps.
  6. SJ

Simhub Dashboards now work in VR!!!

Hi All So with the introduction of Oculus beta 2.0 you can now pin windows into VR. This to me is a massive step and exactly what RF2 vr needed. I've put together a quick video demoing setting it up, it's pretty late at night here so production value is pretty shite but you get the idea...
  7. SJ

just a quick update, apparently this should work with the new oculus vr beta 2.0. will be trying out in the next few days!
  8. SJ

Main menu flickering/invisible items

Happy with that solution, no idea how to change which monitor, any tips?
  9. SJ

SHQM HUD

Type C is the winner for me! Thank you for putting in all the work. I'm using this in conjunction with simhub on an additional screen for track map etc. Definitely on a winning combination now.
  10. SJ

Yeah I've tried just about every combo in the graphics settings, nothing seems to make a difference. Thankfully yeah once you go to race it goes away, definitely a case of what the hell.
  11. SJ

SRC guru's I've recently started getting an issue when in the main menu that the screen is partially flicking black and items are disappearing (still able to click them just can't see them) In an attempt to resolve the issue I first tried a completely new install of RF2, when that didn't...
  12. SJ

SimTech 7 years old ( video )

#respect4simtech
  13. SJ

https://www.dropbox.com/s/504lvpm2fpeono3/1_VEC_OVERLAY%20v101.zip?dl=0 Updated version, colouring of classes now works on a new parameter that gives actual classes (before I was having to get this information via car number), so you will need to download the latest simhub.
  14. SJ

Practice Server Real Road

Cheers Bernd, for next round if there isn't one done by the Friday night after VEC I'll put up a post to try and get a few people on and will save the rr and get it uploaded.
  15. SJ

Practice Server Real Road

@Jimmi Allison @Bernd Schmidt I know this topic has been gone over several times, but can we please come up with a method for getting some sort of rubber down on the server at the start of a session? For people not in the EU time zone it makes using the server a bit pointless since we spend the...
  16. SJ

Yeah still likely sync related, it really only works properly when you have vsync turned on unfortunately. Cheers.
  17. SJ

Have you got vsync on? Unfortunately it seems like it needs to have the game running at 60fps or it pauses constantly.
  18. SJ

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uu4mmychyrxe2o9/VEC%20Leaderboard.zip?dl=0 noticed p9 in the leaderboard had an issue with colour coding. Overwrite the 3 vec leaderboard files with these ones
  19. SJ

So it does!!! I just tried it as well and yep borderless does work now, awesome!! (hadn't tested it for a while since it didn't work when dx11 beta was new)
  20. SJ

Maybe gsync is an option for you then, the creator explained how it works to me I think it was basically along the lines of if the fps don't match the refresh rate then the HUD will skip frames which makes it jumpy. I've been using it for a few months without crashing except for the first...