SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Search results

1. Oscar Hardwick

Introduce yourself

Name: Oscar Hardwick Nickname: Oscar Hardwick Age: 21 Residence: United Kindgom Where did you hear about VLMS / VEC: Been at VEC for one and a bit seasons but found out about it before then through Satellite and DHR. Simracing experience: Started out in LFS in 2007 and have been racing...
  2. Oscar Hardwick

What will happen with the class splits?

P2 has (most probably) the strongest competition as there are the most entries in it of any class so it is statistically likely. Also given the ruling on how drivers qualify for LMP1 there are a number of teams (not limited to LMP2) which contain drivers who are as good, if not better than some...
  3. Oscar Hardwick

I have to agree with Tomas. Either that or move some P2 teams but you seem very much not on board with that. Having 12 P1s qualify for 10 spots would mean the premier class is just not as competitive as any of the others. There would, simply put, be barely any pressure on the LMP1 teams for...
  4. Oscar Hardwick

I've seen the recent news post RE: the sheer number of sign ups. It says that the top 10 in each class will qualify in except in P1. I'm a little thrown off. Will the P1 class also get 10 cars in from it's current grid of 12? Or will some of the P2 teams be added to P1 so as the classes are...
  5. Oscar Hardwick

Introduce yourself - outdated

Hi everyone. I drive with Satellite and hopefully will see you all on track soon :)