SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Search results

1. Boris Vakholsky

S4/R3 Interlagos - night

Seriously, mate, seriously? I hit pit limiter accurate before began code 80. Our difference in speed at same time was 100 kph. May be it was a latency in TS, I do not think it is so different. Anyway, you must controlling distance between you and your opponent, it was sufficient. Meanwhile...
  2. Boris Vakholsky

S4/R2 Watkins Glen Stockcar

I have a question: is legal or illegal crossing the line in last corner??
  3. Boris Vakholsky

S4/R1 Autodromo di Mores

Yes, I also had one set of tires in the race. Very little wear, despite aggressive driving. As for the fuel, it would be difficult, but possible. It was necessary to seriously monitor the consumption. On this track in the heat of battle it would be not easy. Maybe I'm wrong. It's a big risk...
  4. Boris Vakholsky

S4/R1 Autodromo di Mores

Wrong tactic, I made a pit stop, when it was possible to drive without it. But the race itself turned out pretty dynamic. Hopefully next one will be better.
  5. Boris Vakholsky

S4/R1 Autodromo di Mores

Same question
  6. Boris Vakholsky

Sign up information Driver name Boris Vakholsky Driver nationality Russian i can read and understand spoken english Yes
  7. Boris Vakholsky

Introduce yourself

Name: Boris Vakholsky Nickname: Vahlomon Age: 22 Residence: Russia Where did you hear about us: rfactor.net What series are you planning to run: VEC & VRC Simracing experience: rfactor(2011-2016), rfactor2(2013-2016), iracing(2014), assetto corsa (2013) League experience: many russian...