SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Search results

1. Povilas Miciunas

pls halp veles is poor

@Alen Terzic try and unplug the shifter. My G27 is also broken. Not sure if it's the same issue or not, but I've been running with it broken for way over a year now. It only works if the shifter is unplugged. If it's plugged in - the wheel does weird stuff and dies. It's apparently some issue...
  2. Povilas Miciunas

The two Nissan’s

Most of the tracks (if not all) are on steam workshop as well
  3. Povilas Miciunas

The two Nissan’s

If I understand correctly, the cars used in SRCA are Nissan 370Z 2012 and Nissan GTR 2011 which are both official content from rFactor 2 and can be found in steam workshop
  4. Povilas Miciunas

rF2 DX11 update

TIL Trackmap plugin is literally devil as apparently it's taking peoples souls
  5. Povilas Miciunas

Crew Chief and SR.C

Is it possible to make it call me "Coin" rather than full name? :) I think I'd prefer that more as my real name is too much of a hassle to explain how to pronounce without it being awkward forever
  6. Povilas Miciunas

Team Logos

Does this qualify as logo?
  7. Povilas Miciunas

rF2 vs Steam

There is a reason I'm known to be bad at computors
  8. Povilas Miciunas

rF2 vs Steam

I like to change wheel rotation and ffb sometimes for example. And for whatever reason if you set degrees only in game, it may reset sometimes. It's not fun having your wheel change to 900* in a middle of a corner (had that last season) :P
  9. Povilas Miciunas

S4/R3 Interlagos - night

I watched most of your stream because I had nothing better to do and actually out of 3 code 80s I've seen you only did one right. The countdown is meant for the cars to find a safe place/gap and slow down BEFORE the "code 80 enforced" is said. And If I recall correctly, no passing is allowed...
  10. Povilas Miciunas

I did a thing

I'm aiming bigger! Most upvoted comment on SRC :D
  11. Povilas Miciunas

I did a thing

Will fix that :) If anyone else notices a mistake I'm all ears... or eyes rather edit: fixed the #114 and #115
  12. Povilas Miciunas

I did a thing

Some of you may have seen this coming. But with the VLMS season starting, I made another thing. VLMS entries rendered Good luck to those driving! Link to download them all Same as before: Notice a mistake? Inform me p.s. You might have noticed the #124 is missing. I have no idea, but it...
  13. Povilas Miciunas

I did a thing

Glad I have 1080 :) Still about 8 to 9 minutes per car of JUST rendering + preparing materials and stuff :)
  14. Povilas Miciunas

I did a thing

Link to download them all
  15. Povilas Miciunas

I did a thing

VEC season 9 entries rendered Feel free to use them if you like :) I have too much free time sometimes Also if you find any mistake, feel free to point it out
  16. Povilas Miciunas

Need A Skin? I'll Make Yours For Next Season!

I want that time machine
  17. Povilas Miciunas

Follow our progress! (GNS)

Did you really replace the flames texture with harambe just for that sole reason?
  18. Povilas Miciunas

Follow our progress! (GNS)

Das gut!
  19. Povilas Miciunas

Introduce yourself

Name: Povilas Mičiūnas Nickname: CoinOperator Age: 21 Residence: Lithuania Where did you hear about VLMS / VEC / Porsche Super cup and or VRC: DHR Simracing experience: 2 years or so League experience: Rookie at VEC Simracing hardware: G27 Real vehicle: Not sure if it's still mine as it...
  20. Povilas Miciunas

Introduce yourself

Name: Povilas Mičiūnas Nickname: CoinOperator Age: 21 Residence: Lithuania Where did you hear about VEC: Jimmy Broadbent Simracing experience: Just shy of 2 years. Was never really interested in leagues. That changed when I saw SROL and VEC leagues. League experience: none actually...