What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S18 - Race 1 - Silverstone

Complaining for SRCA on saturday nights....

When the VLMS and especially VEC Races are on saturday nights :cautious::cautious::rolleyes:

Cameron those of vec and vlms are not 4 saturdays in a row. Then you can plan it better, because it is 1 a month. some of us have social life. I complain about it for no other reason ... they are 4 Saturdays in a row, removing one of rest for the neighbors.

Cameron those of vec and vlms are not 4 saturdays in a row. Then you can plan it better, because it is 1 a month. some of us have social life. I complain about it for no other reason ... they are 4 Saturdays in a row, removing one of rest for the neighbors.
It is what it is, we have to consider other people as well, you are welcome back next season ;)

I deeply appreciate it Jimmi, and I sincerely apologize for blowing up this thread.

EDIT: BREAKTHROUGH! After completely uninstalling the game (and deleting every piece of data related to rf2) and reinstalling it, I can now successfully join the SRCA server.
What stood out to me was the tons of errors you were getting from cars installed, nothing related to official cars or our cars - except one odd .veh file. Well at least you got it working, happy to hear.

Anyone already started testing in the server? I have been getting a few FPS drops in the server, testing in single. I will try rebooting seing if it will fix the issue.

I won't be able to participate in the first round at Silverstone :( I'm looking forward to the race next week at Indianapolis :)

Hello, I see you registered me in the first round of season 18 of the Sim Racing Club Academy but I had already sent a message to say that I was working and that I may not be available for this first round at Sylverstone on March 24, 2018.I prefer to warn you in advance so as not to take a place and allow another competitor to take my place.I will be of course present for round 2 in Indianapolis without fault.Thank you for your comprehension.Sebastien Papadimopoulos

Depending on how the admins have set things up, you might be able to cycle through the tracks by voting for next race/track (or something similar.
Unfortunately, someone is on the server, and not paying attention. Has been for over an hour.