What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S45 - R1 & R2 - Silverstone / Interlagos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!
i'm testing teamspeak, the explanation states that you must check in with your corresponding number. I am currently in the server and do not see any numbers yet, will they be added? or am I doing something wrong

thank you in advance
See the first post and also the teamspeak thread. I posted an image there last season that explains it

It sounds like (the missing cars) is because the game does not have the updated cars and srca mos relies on them.
Instead of doing that manually - you should be able to unsub from srca workshop - verify and then after a successful start up of the game where it install the car that is missing, sub to workshop again.

Sorry but I can't race today because of internet issues. I use plc devices to connect to Internet and it seems like one of the plc's is broken. I'm sorry to tell you this late but I've been trying to solve it until now.

At 16:05, when official practice starts - it is important that you use the server which was assigned to you
[USERGROUP=64]@SR License 5[/USERGROUP] do not go onto the server in which you do not belong.

Good afternoon all,

Apologies for the short notice. I am having significant internet issues and am will be unable to race this evening. It's something that I have tried to sort out today but to no avail.

I understand the issues this could have cause and apologise for it. If this is also something I can sort for future races I will but if it is also something that means I need forfeit the season and pass the seat to someone else I can understand that as well.

Best regards,

Dan

Tried everything on the forum to get into the lobby but had issues with the Porsche pack not working. Invalid file. Tried reinstalling and subscribing and unsubscribing from the workshop and still same error. Unfortunately I cant participate.

Tried everything on the forum to get into the lobby but had issues with the Porsche pack not working. Invalid file. Tried reinstalling and subscribing and unsubscribing from the workshop and still same error. Unfortunately I cant participate.
If only you would have done so a day in advance instead of hours before the actual race.
Sounds like you either dont have the actual GT3 car or is not up to date.

Black flag @Inaki Revilla i have warned you yesterday and today (twice) regarding using LATIN letters only.
I assume you will rejoin - but please change that name - it wont give you a license

If only you would have done so a day in advance instead of hours before the actual race.
Sounds like you either dont have the actual GT3 car or is not up to date.
Agreed, fair point. Jumped on Friday and was fine in testing. Was away yesterday so today was only day I could get on.

Black flag @Inaki Revilla i have warned you yesterday and today (twice) regarding using LATIN letters only.
I assume you will rejoin - but please change that name - it wont give you a license
Hello, first of all, sorry for the inconvenience. I had not realized that you had written me a message on the page. Yesterday I could not be with the pc and today I have not realized with the nerves. I changed it before starting the classification of the first race. I hope it has served and is not disqualified, on the track I did everything correct. Understand that I did not realize I changed the name before in the game because it is the name of my identity document and I did not remember that on your page there was no I let me register with my exact real name. I hope you think about disqualifying me since I made the change before the first classification. a greeting

Status
Not open for further replies.