What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Introduction to SimRacing.Club Academy

Hi, i was wondering if the Porsche 911 GT3 cup or BMW M2 will replace the Porsche 911 GT3 R in use in SRCA?

Why would you be wondering that?

Jimmi has posted the sign up thread for Season 44 (and no, you can't reply to that thread or sign up yet.) and the cars are still listed as:
Norma M30 (LMP3) and Porsche 911 (GT3) are weapons of choice, there are 40 different liveries, you will be assigned one.

I mean, it is an interesting idea for the future

But the current pairing of 911 GT3R and LMP3 was put in place starting only S33 (one year ago)
This change replaced the Nissan 370z GT4 and GTR GT1, as they were outdated and not in any way in use in VEC/VLMS/VLMC etc, so providing limited transferable skills. Also Nola and Indy where replaced with Sao Paulo and Silverstone
The LMP3 and 911 GT3R do not have anything like this going against them, both cars in use by VLMC, while both handle closer to the machinery in VEC then the two Nissans.

Additionally the 911 Cup and M2 are two pieces of DLC sold separately, and rarely used content, compared to the GT3 Challengers Pack and Endurance Pack, which you need to continue on in SRC one way or the other

And there is just no need to change

Greeting's Hi i come from New Zealand and race with DDF racer and was wondering if there any opening's for the series as a keen too Jump into RF2 enduro's and team session's many thanks Aaron

Can a driver who's not raced last season, but still has L4 sign up for the next round or not?

Last I saw was that anyone with L4 was prevented from sign up by access settings. So unless Jimmi changes that I think the answer is no, they won't be able to sign up to SRCA.

But maybe Jimmi will be removing licenses before the next SRCA from those that haven't raced this past season.

We have been very easy going on licenses. I removed 130 licenses the other day.
But this was for someone before last season even.
I will be reviewing
I posted on discord, i forgot where i replied to licenses. 80 some more was just removed. That is it for now.

Hello, is it possible to test for upcoming SRC Academy events? And if yes where i can find password to enter the offiicial server please? If there was question like this and i am asking again sorry for that. Thank you

Hello, is it possible to test for upcoming SRC Academy events? And if yes where i can find password to enter the offiicial server please? If there was question like this and i am asking again sorry for that. Thank you
You can't the password will not be shared with public - sorry. Once you are signed up you get access to it.

For now you get find the SRCA workshop on steam and practice offline only.

I am getting an error for Silverstone when the SRCA workshop mod tries to validate after launching rf2. Something about a missing base mod.

Jimmi's away on Vacation and the server hasn't been updated with the newest version of Silverstone yet. Offline practice only for now