What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Introduction to SimRacing.Club Academy

Hello, I have an answer. When "sign up" will open, can we choose between 911 and LMP3, or you will decide it?
Thanks!

130 members registered since last SRCA sign up. May i suggest you are on time tonight and made all the preparations, such as posting a reply in the introduce yourself thread.

Dear sir,
i don't understand what's the correct session of your forum for my registration and for the registration of some my other sim drivers (e Mennato Boffa Sim Racing)

Dear sir,
i don't understand what's the correct session of your forum for my registration and for the registration of some my other sim drivers (e Mennato Boffa Sim Racing)
You cant just make your own thread and sign up, you need to read the sign up thread and follow the guide there. 45 other drivers did that before you thought of signing up in your own way.

Yeah, for next season we are cleaning up licenses, so if you havent raced for a while you will need to do SRCA, and you never did.
Yeah, I know that I haven't done the SRCA, but the thing is that I wasn't able to apply to SRCA when it was opened to apply probably becauce of my license and I've tryed it several times.

Yeah, I know that I haven't done the SRCA, but the thing is that I wasn't able to apply to SRCA when it was opened to apply probably becauce of my license and I've tryed it several times.
Yeah we have not cleaned out the licenses yet, so you can sign up next season of SRCA.

I need to give up on racing the series for now. Got a class in the same hour of the race, sorry, this was unexpected. Hope to be back in the next season, thanks

Hi Jimmi, I can't send the license payment receipt by private message.

It tells me I don't have, like, permission to go there. You know what that might be?

Thanks

1589282711697.png
It shows you this, and no you dont have too, like i also explained in the email. Forum takes care of season pass access. But you need to be signed up too a team - like it says there.