What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Introduction to SimRacing.Club Academy

Hello, I try to enter the server and it says `` Package Not Available ''

In the rfmod it tells me that I am missing this content. Where can I get it?

Thank you.
badfed9b47e24539d6570701dee4879e.png

Hello, I try to enter the server and it says `` Package Not Available ''

In the rfmod it tells me that I am missing this content. Where can I get it?

Thank you.
badfed9b47e24539d6570701dee4879e.png
When you signed up you were directed to a forum post that explained this, also sent to your PM here.
In the forum where you saw the race server thread, you could also see Workshop... go there.

As per rules - the sign up ends tomorrow at 20:00 CET - after this i will assign you the cars.

I just couldn't find how to get there exactly. But managed eventually with a little help... but thnx for reply. Issue solved.

Will there be an academy signup for season 42 soon? We have a driver arriving who we would like to have licensed for Portland if at all possible.

Will there be an academy signup for season 42 soon? We have a driver arriving who we would like to have licensed for Portland if at all possible.
That won’t happen in time. Even if it were sign up Thursday - then add 2 more weeks and then the deadline is up.
I expect one more season of srca - then LM. But I’ll have to plan this next week

That won’t happen in time. Even if it were sign up Thursday - then add 2 more weeks and then the deadline is up.
I expect one more season of srca - then LM. But I’ll have to plan this next week
Ok then, but good to hear that we will have atleast one more scra season before LeMans.

Hello, I would like to start with licence academy, I am new here, not to rFactor, bit older, where should I submit my entrence?

To admins :

I've seen that inscriptions for the next SRCA season will be open for the 23/04/2020. I've successfully passed the SRCA in 2017, and for some personal reasons, I couldn't manage to participate to any race for the last 3 years on rfactor 2. So I was hoping to participate to this season to gain experience and practice multiclass races that I never practiced before (in 2017, srca was only in one class).

But I've seen that on the open post :

"Only members without a SRC license is allowed to sign up, permissions are set by the forum"

Is it possible to derogate to this rule or not? If not, do you know if there is training servers or training races avaibles for people in my situation?

To admins :

I've seen that inscriptions for the next SRCA season will be open for the 23/04/2020. I've successfully passed the SRCA in 2017, and for some personal reasons, I couldn't manage to participate to any race for the last 3 years on rfactor 2. So I was hoping to participate to this season to gain experience and practice multiclass races that I never practiced before (in 2017, srca was only in one class).

But I've seen that on the open post :

"Only members without a SRC license is allowed to sign up, permissions are set by the forum"

Is it possible to derogate to this rule or not? If not, do you know if there is training servers or training races avaibles for people in my situation?
If you have not raced since 2017, then yes you should simply go through SRCA again since that is too long without racing and some rules have changed since. A license is "legal" for a year without racing, then it resets.
You can sign up to the season now (well not now but when it opens).

I have a question about upcoming season's races. In main page SRCA schedule it says that there are gonna be two 90mins. races. But on forum there is info that there gonna be 45mins with doubled Tyre Wear and Fuel consumption. Which one is right?

I have a question about upcoming season's races. In main page SRCA schedule it says that there are gonna be two 90mins. races. But on forum there is info that there gonna be 45mins with doubled Tyre Wear and Fuel consumption. Which one is right?
45 mins, i did not want to update the images for this and last season. Lets see if we keep it. Then i will.