What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Licenses explained

Jimmi... other question, please.
When I buy pass, I can participate for all one year season or only for four months?Sorry, it is not clear for me, because in Pass page says "VEC SEASON PASS" and below is "for 4 mounths".
season pass is a SEASON pass, not a year pass or 10 race pass. so this season

season pass is a SEASON pass, not a year pass or 10 race pass. so this season

Hello, I bought the SEASON PASS in February, 6 months have passed, according to the image the license is for 12 months.

Why am I not having my season pass in order?

063fdb779701643fffe5c9b2a2573f40.png

Hello, I bought the SEASON PASS in February, 6 months have passed, according to the image the license is for 12 months.

Because that season pass was for Season 12, not the upcoming Season 13.

In addition to Enzo's post above, see the 2 previous posts before yours, including Jimmi's response.

As I understand it, the SRC License and Season Pass are separate. You get your License when you pass SRCA. It doesn't cost anything and you continue with the License as long as you're a member in good standing and regular participant in races. At some point, when that's no longer the case, your license will be removed.

When you purchased the Season Pass in February, it's likely that the graphic said "For 5 Months" or "For 6 Months". At some point, it was even discounted because there were fewer races left in the season. So if you purchase a Season Pass now, it will be good for Season 13. If you wait and purchase a Season Pass in December, January or February, it will still only be good for Season 13.

Basically both Enzo and Bill answered, but just for good measures.
You literately quoted the answer, but you can't just copy a current image and say it was like that back then. BECAUSE each month i edit them, so it didn’t say 12 months back then.
But this is not related to licenses - I hope you understand the difference but unfortunately it sounds like you dont. Basically just read the post you quoted please.
Apparently some people cant read english or understand it - so i changed the wording "months to THIS SEASON" so it might translate that else where on the forum now, but apparently this also needs fool proof. But then again THIS SEASON could then also mean THIS SEASON once a new season is there... yeah its not easy, lets hope this clears it up for the last remains.