What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Question for SRC track updaters :-D

Zdenek Smarda

Reaction score
Hello,
my question is for SRC track "modders"... You have updated physical tracklimits, if you cut white line, you got a warning or penalty. My request for you is: Can you help me how do you this? How software (devmod, 3dsimed or something) you using, what do you changing... I don´t found any tutorials :( and now, when we have a warning counting this is great way for admins what we guard the cutting...

Thank you very much...

Hello,
my question is for SRC track "modders"... You have updated physical tracklimits, if you cut white line, you got a warning or penalty. My request for you is: Can you help me how do you this? How software (devmod, 3dsimed or something) you using, what do you changing... I don´t found any tutorials :( and now, when we have a warning counting this is great way for admins what we guard the cutting...

Thank you very much...
You do this in moddev - its finally saved into the AIW. So "track boundries" - pull the lines either one way or another in mod dev and redo the track. "as simple as that" :)
Will make sense once you see it - but now you will start to learn how much details is put into a track ;)

in dev mod, yup, but you have to know how to install a track into it. see the Joesville one that is there in locations and open the ones you want to mod like that one. You only need mas editor and dev mod and both are in the launcher mate.
PS: lol be carefull with the path lines in the .gdb you have to set them to the ones you create and theres a sneaky one near the end of the file.