What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S35 - R2 - Interlagos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Race Length: 90 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 14:00 - 15:30

Race schedule:
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his own channel - CAR NUMBER = CHANNEL NUMBER) and stay there
20:34 - Whisper test
20:35 - 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 - 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup
20:56 - Final whisper test (optional)
20:57 - Start of formation lap (on pitlimiter - single file, no overlap)
21:00 - Green flag drops when YOU cross the s/f line

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

Server:
Flag rules:
Black only

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Orange Zone:
In effect through first full race lap

Driver nameCar for round 1:Car for round 2:
Jurand Kusmierczyk121
Fran Luque222
Aleksandr Bostrov323
Christian Pallesen424
Mosaab Ben Ammar525
Zack Roberts626
Alberto Zanotti727
Mathias Ronzani828
Alessio Spinelli929
Danny Robbins1030
Mike Mcgeer1131
Rui Martins1232
Misha van der Graaf1333
Andrew Ford1434
Matteo Sorgato1535
Stefano Zanrosso1636
Jeroen Kweekel1737
Jorge Cabrita1838
Luis Lobo1939
Georgy Koltsov2040
Leandro Mendes211
Joao Moutinho222
Mauro Dragoni233
Chris OBrien244
Cameron Coster255
Ugo Federico Bagnasco266
Aitor Trujillo277
Luc Servais288
Andras Eszenyi299
Rafael Lobato3010
Indrek Reemets3111
Max de Pater3212
Kristian Lewis3313
Luis Chavarria3414
Michael Degorre3515
Javier Cavero3616
Joey Vrolijk3717
Alessandro Appolloni3818
Ricky Scotti3919
Liam Rance4020

RESERVES
Georgy Koltsov
Joe Miller
Jose Ignacio
Alex Pichowicz
Paul Benoist

Last edited:
SRCA Incident report

17.8 All decisions made by the Stewards are final.

Qualifying
None

Orange Zone
On formation lap L Lobo - Overtook R Martins - DT
K Lewis - Jump Start - DT
G Koltsov - Jump Start - DT

Other Incidents
944 - Coming up to turn 4 (Descida do Lago), the driver Andrew Ford misses his braking point, overtakes the driver Fran Luque and hits Jorge Cabrita in the back with the side of his car, who, consequently lost control of the car and hits Fran Luque who spun. Fran Luque lost 2 position in this incident
Penalty - A Ford - AC; DT

3550 - In the S/F straight, the driver Luc Servais (LMP3) lapped the driver Alexandr Bostrov (GT3) safely. Then, the driver Alexandr Bostrov missed his braking point for T1 and hit Luc Servais, who, consequently, spun and lost 2 position.
Penalty - A Bostrov - AC; DT

5450 - At the corner Junção, the driver Luis Chavarria hits the driver Mauro Dragoni, who, consequently spun, but lost no position as the driver Luis Chavarria waited to let him by.
Warning - L Chavarria - AC

Pitblend line violations
M Mcgeer x2
P Benoist x2
Z Roberts x2
A Bostrov x2
G Koltsov x1

Code 80 violations
J Kweekel
L Lobo
Z Roberts
J Cabrita

Penalty Summary
Penalty - A Ford - DT
Penalty - J Kweekel - DT
Penalty - J Cabrita - DT
Penalty - K Lewis - DT
Penalty - L Lobo - 2xDT
Penalty - G Koltsov - 2xDT
Penalty - M Mcgeer - 2xDT
Penalty - P Benoist - 2xDT
Penalty - A Bostrov - 3xDT
Penalty - Z Roberts - 3xDT

Stewards Comments and Feedback

Abbreviations
DQ = Disqualified
GR = Gentlemen Rule
AC = Avoidable Contact
IF = Infraction
RI = Racing Incident
W = Warning
SnH = Stop and Hold
DT = Drive Through
IYF = Ignoring yellow flag
IBF = Ignoring blue flag
FTLB = Failure to lock brakes
UTR=Unsafe track rejoin

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello admins and fellow racers

Unfortunately I am not able to race tomorrow night. I seem to be having trouble starting up build 1115 of rfactor 2, but most importantly something became in between which makes it difficult to race for me.
I wish you all the best of luck tomorrow!

Mathias

congrats to winners podiums and good qualifiers.

That was a very interesting race! most interesting moment was when quite a few people formed an orderly queue on the back straight when there was a yellow flag (for a code 80). I decided to join the queue as i was worried i was the only one who missed a code 80. turns out there wasn't one at that point at all!

other random moments included one lmp3 car constantly spinning out but maybe my internet was glitching.
aleksander you were very respectful and fair. Sorry to the guy i knocked into. These things happen. i did what many a fool has done before and just missed my braking point. I hold my hands up. as punishment i also drove the race with damage and therefore a time penalty every lap. apologies once again.

Finally, georgy, i really enjoyed our close racing. respect.
seeyou all on track again soon in some shape or form.
Thanks to the organisers.

Same words as Andrew.

There was some small incidens, otherwise it was a great race. That yellow LMP had some serious problem, also Paul tried to join back like 8142 times. :D

Btw.: I made a mistake, on the start forgot the pit limiter, went up to 83km/h, sorry. The other thing is that there was a crash in the middle of the race by that yellow lmp. :/
Hope that won't disallow me to get my license.

Regards,
Andreas

Same words as Andrew.

There was some small incidens, otherwise it was a great race. That yellow LMP had some serious problem, also Paul tried to join back like 8142 times. :D

Btw.: I made a mistake, on the start forgot the pit limiter, went up to 83km/h, sorry. The other thing is that there was a crash in the middle of the race by that yellow lmp. :/
Hope that won't disallow me to get my license.

Regards,
Andreas
Haha.yeah..I forgot about Paul.how could I?!
I watch ddf racer online. He made some racing incidents and things and still got his license so maybe there is hope. Worst that can happen is we end up racing here at some point again. See you in track

And I made it back!!!
I have no idea what was going on with the server today.
I tested everything on my side and there was nothing else I could do than keep on trying to logon. It worked a few times, but I had 0 cars visible. And wasn't sure whether joining on track without seeing you guys, could cause problems, so I decided to keep on reconnecting untill I was back in the car, on the track with you guys!

Yeah that yellow car, K. Lewis, did not have a rear wing anymore! I just don't understand why he didn't repair it :(, was pretty dangerous.... he collected me once, where I had to go to the pit again, and guess what happened there: disconnect!

Finally, georgy, i really enjoyed our close racing. respect.
Thank you too!
This race was boring, this fight graced her) My med tires were tired but held on!
---
I did not understand what massive slowdown was 30 minutes before end of race. There were no voice commands, it can be heard on my stream - what the hell?
---
Thanks to everyone for both races! Sorry if I messed up somewhere.

Well, congrats to the winners. For me this was a disaster, starting with a setup that was awful on tyres and very boaty on full fuel loads and then the wheel deciding to go all weird and sticking me in random gears topped off by losing my rear wing and some balked suspension.

Congratulations to the winners of both categories.

In this race I had to suffer all the accidents to me, the first half hour of the race I took several blows I was also involved in an accident and I had to anticipate my stop to box to repair the car. Today I took blows even in the qualy hahahaha.

Well they are things that happen.

I also found the yellow flag in curve 3 but well everyone was cautious and there was no accident.

Greetings to all

Good afternoon. I wanted to comment that yesterday, almost at the end of the race, I couldn't dodge a yellow LMP3, which was trumpeting erratically down the track. This should claim it? I really do not care and that caused me damage that I had to repair, but maybe I must claim it if it appears as an incident. Thanks and best regards.

Good afternoon. I wanted to comment that yesterday, almost at the end of the race, I couldn't dodge a yellow LMP3, which was trumpeting erratically down the track. This should claim it? I really do not care and that caused me damage that I had to repair, but maybe I must claim it if it appears as an incident. Thanks and best regards.
Think its after the deadline my friend .

Status
Not open for further replies.