What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Licenses explained

So new to this league here. After Get my URD Licence and a season pass what is the best way to get onto a team? Do i need to go through the academy first? When am i allowed to start my own team and what licenses do I need to do that. I wish to participate in GT 1,2 or 3.

hey @Tommy Carothers

Yes, you need to get trough the Academy first to get your L4.

After that you can be picked by a team.

As far as I know, you can start an own team after you gained your licenses.

I recommend to read this thread and the rules of the series you want to enter, you should find a valid answer to all of your questions there.

Cheers

Where I have to race, to get the 1st division, then 2 and 3? There is a server for this?

Firstly, you need to sign up for the SimRacingClub Academy (4 races league, each wednesday). When you are signed up, you'll receive the license nr 5. For this license, you only have to signup. That's it.

After those 4 races, the admins will grant license nr 4 to the drivers they think deserve the new license. With this license nr 4, you'll be eligible to signup for VLMS or VEC (in any division). If you're not granted the new license, you'll need to signup again for the new SRC Academy season. The admins wil grant the licenses based on your performance, clean racing, rules knowledge, etc...

Watch out, if you want to participate in the VEC or VLMS, you need to have the URD license (you receive this license if you can prove you own the URD EGT & URD PX payware mods).

This is actually pretty clearly explained here

EDIT: Another link where this is explained (and any further questions): FAQ | Home of The Virtual Endurance Championship and The Virtual Le Mans Series

---

So in your case, you'll first need to signup for the new SRCA season. As the current one is already filled up, you'll need to subscribe to the next one (signups open at March 17). You can signup here: Sign up | Home of The Virtual Endurance Championship and The Virtual Le Mans Series

Watch out: you'll need to be quick and ready to signup at 8PM CET, because the previous season was full after 5 minutes or so.

Hello. I have a great desire to participate in the WEC.
According to the rules, I need to pass the SRC.A license, but the registration for the Academy is closed.
Tell me what to do? I really want WEC on your portal!
Can I take part in SRC.A from the third stage to be able to enter the WEC? Please give me the opportunity to participate in SRC.A - I just recently found out about your portal. Wait for the start of the next season of the SRC.A very long ...

Hello. I have a great desire to participate in the WEC.
According to the rules, I need to pass the SRC.A license, but the registration for the Academy is closed.
Tell me what to do? I really want WEC on your portal!
Can I take part in SRC.A from the third stage to be able to enter the WEC? Please give me the opportunity to participate in SRC.A - I just recently found out about your portal. Wait for the start of the next season of the SRC.A very long ...
On the frontpage you can see SRCA menu, use that and go to schedule. There you see the sign up dates.
Oh and it is VEC and not WEC

HI, dumb question maybe, but I can only see "Race result" here SRCA Schedule
I'd like to signup for next race, but not such button. Am I missing something? thank you

OK thx guys.

It's confusing that even for "SignUp" date there is "Race Result" button, so I thought it's race day too..

Good afternoon, dumb question,I have searched the forum and I cant find, but what are the criteria to get the license 4? Speed, consistency, results, not commit many incidents?
Thanks
Nelson Inacio

PS: Forget it just saw, thanks anyway

Good afternoon, dumb question,I have searched the forum and I cant find, but what are the criteria to get the license 4? Speed, consistency, results, not commit many incidents?
Thanks
Nelson Inacio
you ahve to signup for the SRC academy, this involves completing 2 races in 2 different cars to prove you can read and obey the rules, drive in a safe manner and show the skill levels required. my advice would be drive as you would normally

Hey, Guys!
I am returning after 5 years and have no licence.
Sorry, some points aren't clear for me and I haven't found anywhere.

I underestand about licences, but istn't clear for me, if who have no licence can trainning in Academy Server before sign up to test.
For the Season 39 Sign Up, the subscription will open on december 30 and I think five days to trainning too little.
There are some open server to Drivers, who have no licence and not subscribed yet, to trainning or I have to wait for sign up?

Hey, Guys!
I am returning after 5 years and have no licence.
Sorry, some points aren't clear for me and I haven't found anywhere.

I underestand about licences, but istn't clear for me, if who have no licence can trainning in Academy Server before sign up to test.
For the Season 39 Sign Up, the subscription will open on december 30 and I think five days to trainning too little.
There are some open server to Drivers, who have no licence and not subscribed yet, to trainning or I have to wait for sign up?
Yes you need to have the license 5 (this is assigned upon registration) to gain access to SRCA servers. This is to avoid random people just joining when we start a season.

Hi, Jimmi!
While I have only License 4, can I only trainning in VEC or VLMS servers without PASS?

Hi, Jimmi!
While I have only License 4, can I only trainning in VEC or VLMS servers without PASS?
No, you need to have the season pass and a license to the series.
People wanted simplicity to how to get the stuff, so i had to make one forum with that info in each series.

Jimmi... other question, please.
When I buy pass, I can participate for all one year season or only for four months?Sorry, it is not clear for me, because in Pass page says "VEC SEASON PASS" and below is "for 4 mounths".