What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S34 - Race 2 - Interlagos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a screen freeze in the early laps. Any way I can point this out to anyone, or any logs I can send in case someone wrongly assumes its lag?

two Lmp collide in front of me, bounce towards me and broke my steering wheel of the car, pit stop190 seconds, back on track and I'm still broken, new stop 298 seconds, I could finally get out and finish the race, I don't want to make a claim, but some pilots should make them look at themselves:((n) :thumbsdown:

IRR posted - please note i opted to put both D1 and D2 into same post. Licenses are being reviewed now. But wow, someone did not read the rules AT ALL

We added an extra division due to demands. We added a few drivers after the sign up because they asked for it. Now some of these are dropping out.
A heads up in case you cant sign up next season ;)

1.8.1 Drivers have to inform the admins about their absence 24h BEFORE the race with a post in the forum. Should a driver fail to notify the admins about his/her absence, he/she can be excluded from the current and future seasons of SRCA. His/Her free spot will be filled by a reserve driver only if the withdrawl of a driver has been confirmed before Round 1.

I understand the need for the rule, the first injured is me having made a good previous text. One does not choose when something is going to fail. Excuse me for bothering you.

I understand the need for the rule, the first injured is me having made a good previous text. One does not choose when something is going to fail. Excuse me for bothering you.
Ofcourse life happens - we understand that, but "life just dont happen" to that many drivers - so this was not meant for anyone in particular. At least you posted here.

really sad for not getting sr4 license. two errors in race 1 of code 80 can get it. Is it possible to rethink it? I made race 2 clean. :Cry: :crying:

Thanks Admin's, for the time and effort hosting the Academy series. I will be back next season. No excuses for not making the cut.

Sure let me think... nope, sorry. Follow the rules, if you cant do that in a 90 minute race - i doubt you are able to do it in 4-24 hours.
So how do you explain that yesterday's race did not commit any infraction? I abide by the rules and I will not insist again. But the argument is not the most appropriate. Greetings and thanks for answering, at least. ;-)

So how do you explain that yesterday's race did not commit any infraction? I abide by the rules and I will not insist again. But the argument is not the most appropriate. Greetings and thanks for answering, at least. ;-)
How do i explain what? That you signed up you to the Academy and when doing that read SRCA rules.
Its quite obvious that this is a "season" not a single race, nor is it a hotlap competition. You need to do well in 2 races to gain the license.
Once you have done that you get a license, but that does not mean you cant loose that again btw.

Sure let me think... nope, sorry. Follow the rules, if you cant do that in a 90 minute race - i doubt you are able to do it in 4-24 hours.
I agree, Jimmi's answer was not the most appropriate. it is way enough to say no.

I agree, Jimmi's answer was not the most appropriate. it is way enough to say no.
and how can you doubt people abilities based on one hardware failure? maybe the guy has won endurance racers before...
can we also doubt studio 397 abilities to hold 24h races because of a technical incident?
People must respect rules that is a topic and people abilities is another one.

and how can you doubt people abilities based on one hardware failure? maybe the guy has won endurance racers before...
can we also doubt studio 397 abilities to hold 24h races because of a technical incident?
You can doubt whatever you want.
Maybe he is the best simracer int he world, maybe he have won 48 hour races single-handed - but then why would we want a SRCA if we did not want to have users go through it, why would we want to have rules if winning a random endurance event in a random league somewhere is enough.
If your hardware fails, then its your fault - if our hardware fails we would obviously not use the results but re-run the race. Not rocket science.

Do you really say we must respect people abilities - when we dont have data. Thats not going to happen - period! This is our rules, this is our way of sorting out drivers, see the amount of people who cant follow Code 80 (you included). Perhaps this gives people experience with our rules - its been working for 34 seasons...

You can doubt whatever you want.
Maybe he is the best simracer int he world, maybe he have won 48 hour races single-handed - but then why would we want a SRCA if we did not want to have users go through it, why would we want to have rules if winning a random endurance event in a random league somewhere is enough.
If your hardware fails, then its your fault - if our hardware fails we would obviously not use the results but re-run the race. Not rocket science.

Do you really say we must respect people abilities - when we dont have data. Thats not going to happen - period! This is our rules, this is our way of sorting out drivers, see the amount of people who cant follow Code 80 (you included). Perhaps this gives people experience with our rules - its been working for 34 seasons...
this is not about the rules nor SRCA, it is about the maner used to answer ;)
and still here also Random endurance event in a random league somewhere :confused:

this is not about the rules nor SRCA, it is about the maner used to answer ;)
and still here also Random endurance event in a random league somewhere :confused:
Ahh so you are offended... got it
Take a look at what you posted, incase you want too read it again, here is a quote
Where do you post anything about a response - nowhere, you go on about hardware failure and a guy winning an endurance race before, and then something about S397 and we need to respect people´s abilities.
Like i said - we dont! which is why we have SRCA to sort out users.
Not sure what that sentence is, do you mean this is also a random league somewhere? sure - i never said anything else - but this random league is a tiny bit more competitive and people put in a tiny bit more time because of this. So thats why we have SRCA to stop and teach drivers our rules.
Mainly because the top drivers here should not be bothered by someone who couldnt care about reading the rules and plows straight into them during a Code 80

So lets just wrap this up - season is over.

I don't see how it is possible that I got a code 80 violation in this race since I took it oustandingly safe by slowing down even earlier than necessary, there must be a mistake. I understand decisions are final but I'm still confused

I accept the result of licence announcement but i wanted to know what was wrong with me?
For improve myself in the next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.