What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Introduction to SimRacing.Club Academy [Outdated]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there @Florian Koetz, I will not be able to take part in this weekend’s race at Indianapolis because I have Endurance commitments for this weekend’s M1 Enduro at Interlagos. I will most likely take part in race with the GT1 Nissan (can’t think of the course off the top of my head). Best of luck everyone racing. I’ll definitely mount a full-season entry for next season in season 27. :(

Season 27 of SRCA will be in 2019, there will be a small break between the seasons during christmas and new years.

Hello!
New to your community but as i have understand it i have to begin here to grant a license to be able to take part on leagues?
Do you have a exakt date when S27 for SRCA will begin? And also witch day the sign up opens?

Looking forward to this!

Thank you in advance!

Hello!
New to your community but as i have understand it i have to begin here to grant a license to be able to take part on leagues?
Do you have a exakt date when S27 for SRCA will begin? And also witch day the sign up opens?

Looking forward to this!

Thank you in advance!
No we dont, changes in the administration and planning is not done yet. However it wont happen before january.

Happy New Year to all. We want to know when the S27 for SRCA will start and whether it will run on wednesday or saturday.

Happy New Year to all. We want to know when the S27 for SRCA will start and whether it will run on wednesday or saturday.
owever it wont happen before january.
We just started january and i have not yet made the plans, however it wont be long. But i am NOT planning any saturday races anytime soon. There is enough weekends that is busy for me with VEC.

Thx but i need some licens ? Or can i just sign up a team and im ok?
I try read all and i seem not fully understand how to do this.

Mikka

Thx but i need some licens ? Or can i just sign up a team and im ok?
I try read all and i seem not fully understand how to do this.

Mikka
Yes, you need to get a license by going through SRCA, you cant sign up anywhere without this. When you registered at the site, there is a PM sent to you with a short intro on things, a few links to threads you should read.

Well Jimmi i have read all i THINK, i have sign up a Team and i think and hope i done it corekt.
I guess i cant do anything before my team is accepted?
I just find it hard understand all i need do in english and sorry for that.

Mikka

Status
Not open for further replies.