What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

USA Friendly License Application

John Nelson

Reaction score
I have been following and see nothing that will allow me the proper opportunity to attend. Will there be anything upcoming?

I have been following and see nothing that will allow me the proper opportunity to attend. Will there be anything upcoming?
The previous season was on saturdays, with the races being held within the same timeslot as the VEC races.
The next season will have it's first race on the 5th of September.

The previous season was on saturdays, with the races being held within the same timeslot as the VEC races.
The next season will have it's first race on the 5th of September.
Translation: no not the next one. If you're lucky possibly the one after John.

That would be great since the last season signup was in the wrong thread and I missed joining because of it. Hopefully going forward more North/South American times or weekend season will be added.

That would be great since the last season signup was in the wrong thread and I missed joining because of it. Hopefully going forward more North/South American times or weekend season will be added.
You did not miss it because it was sent to the wrong thread - there were still people racing that season - infact it was the very first 40 drivers ;)

@Paul Nadeau
@John Nelson

The next Saturday season is planned in December. Sign up is planned to open on the 1st of Dec and it will probably include a priority system for people outside of Europe.
However, this doesn't mean that you can be late to sign up.