What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S16 - Race 1 - Silverstone

I have a question about Live Weather. Since the race has a simulated race time of 14:00-15:30h, does that mean that also the 'live weather' of tomorrow afternoon will be taken? That would mean that by the time our race starts at 21:00, we can already find out what the weather will be for the race?

No, Live Weather means the weather situation at the circuit will be transferred to our SRCA server in real time. So we could say simulated race start is at 7:23 AM, but you will still have weather situation which fits to real time on the real track (21:00 - 21:30 CET).

on the SRCA forum page on the top "private forum" or after you clicked on "forum" on the main page you can directly access the private forum.

Sorry, but I won't be able to attend the first race. My boss just called me for an meeting at work, in the same hour that the race will start. Good luck for all!

Hello, for work reasons I will not be able to participate in this championship, sorry for the inconvenience and see you in the next one! Thanks!

sry i can not dirve the race because i don't feel so good in the next races im there but today i cannot drive :/

I had a huge lag/freeze the led me to hit/being hit by a car, i'm really sorry I could'nt do anything about it.
I prefer to leave the race to avoid further complications. I think it's more a lag than a freeze since I never encountered an issue while training (solid constant FPS) but I don't want to cause more damage to anyone if it's internet related on my side.

I was way off the path btw, but it was also a cool fight with the last so i'm kinda disappointed.
Apologizes again to the driver I hit, and see you next week.

With rf2 it's mostly an issue with the game and not with the internet.

I recommend turning down the graphics settings to the absolute minimum.

I'm already running on low settings to maximise FPS (only some AA and aniso x8). Solid 60fps all the time @Vsync.
Tough I never encountered a freeze like that in rf2 and my config is correct, I will further investigate on my side.

Well, at least i am not the only one with this problem. :unsure:
Only re-installed rf2 a couple of weeks ago, after almost 2 years without touching it. Will check it out too because its impossible to continue like this.