What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S15 - Race 2 - Estoril

I decided to withdraw myself from this series. I want to thank the admins for making such event possible. The decent laps I drove were really enjoyable. And I want to thank all the other drivers for giving me tips on how to setup the car and such. The field is very competative so i'm comming back for certain. Without problems than hopefully.

Very fun race for me.
P4 in Quali...again...could have been P3 but ok. @Rik Temmink and @Jose Berenguer nailed their laps, there was no hope of keeping up with them in the first place.
Race was very enjoyable, racing with @Marco A Rodriguez Navarro for the first stint and @Blazej Myszk pushing through the middle part of the race. Small shock moment as @Josh Ahern spun in T7 and faced me while turning in. That could have turned out a lot worse than it did.
Lapping was good througout with some small ups and down as it is with Multi-class racing.

Congrats @Rik Temmink, great pace througout the race. Very happy with P2 knowing if @Jose Berenguer would not have had a Stop&Go it would be P3 in terms of pace.

See you next week at Indy

Really nice race today!

Q: There was no traffic today, and was really easy to made a clean lap. 2º 370z for the race, nice.

R: Full tank, hard tires and lets go. After 2 laps I pit-in for the DT penalty, so my chances of winning were few, really I can´t fight for the first.
Smooth race, just lap by lap staying focus. I decide to make my fuel-pit at the CODE-080, and lost more gap with the cars ahead of me. But at the end of the race, 7-8 laps before, I was riding in 3º and kenneth on is 31z was close in 2nd, I try my best and push so hard the tires... And I catched him at the last lap.
What a moment, I know this is the SRCAcademy, but we can fight clean, so I decide to try it.
We stay side by side like 4 corners, really clean and aggressive in both sides, that was racing @Kenneth Jeanty , thanks for that beautiful moment may!

Finally I crossed the line in 2nd, realy nice race.

The moment, K. jeanty(31) and me (33) at the decisive corner.
Ot1JJr6.jpg

Q- I really wanted to get pole because i believe should have gotten pole last race but did not manage to put down a good lap. This time i did put down a good lap, it was not my fastest but it was faster then anyone had drivin till that moment. But in the last seconds of qually @Jose Berenguer put down an amazing lap, deserved pole. I was not happy that i missed out on pole but knowing that jose had 2 stop&go penalties i knew p2 did not have any effect on my strategie.

R- My strategy was to do a 1 pitstop race by looking after my tyres and never really push the car. I did want to make a good gap to the 370's so when i got my drive through penaltie i would come out inbetween the GTR- and 370 packs. I had a good start and my plan with the drive through went perfectly. The first 20 laps were a lot of fun, overtaking, closing in on the lead and at the same time perserving my tyres. I closed in on the lead way quicker then i had expected before the race. The lead drivers were really batteling it out between each other and in my mind ruining their tyres by some visible lock ups. I took the lead around lap 20-ish and from then on i was just cruising, maintaining the gap behind me and looking after my tyres. I took my only pitstop a bit early during the first code-80, i believe it was a slow pitstop because @Lukas Hausen gained something like 5's on me. But i quickly managed to get the gap back to 10's and maintainded that through to the finish line. At the end i lost my concentration a bit and got my left wheels on the grass while braking, i went wide but luckily only lost 3 seconds and from that point on was wide awake again:). It was a really fun race, i went through traffic a lot better then the last race and im looking forward to Indianapolis.

Thanks for the great race guys.

Good race everyone. I embarrassingly ruined my race half way through and had to retire to the garage. I wasn't the fastest by any means but potentially a top 5 gtr. All the work over the past week ruined in seconds. So disappointed but now to put it behind and look to making up my mistake over the next two weeks. Good race all!

If I only knew I could pit under code 80 I wouldn't have finished so far from p1. Also I had the best of the luck all the GTRs to catch me at the places where you lose most of the time :D I'm still happy enough considering this is my first ever race in a GT car and I've only done like 30 laps practice to learn the track :D

PS: I had a little crash with a GTR that span at T3 and that wasn't nice. I mean if you spin you stay there and wait until the cars on the track pass safely, don't join back just because your car is faster. You know who your are.

@Victor Ivanov, yes you can pit under a Code 80, this can give you great opportunities.

Also, we can see the replay and we were there for the entire race, you do not need to try and blame people for any incidents that occur. If you have a problem with any incident during a race simply submit an IRR from the front page of the website. It will be reviewed.

@Victor Ivanov, yes you can pit under a Code 80, this can give you great opportunities.

Also, we can see the replay and we were there for the entire race, you do not need to try and blame people for any incidents that occur. If you have a problem with any incident during a race simply submit an IRR from the front page of the website. It will be reviewed.
If I wanted punishment for them I'd ask you to review, that's not the point. And also I didn't mention a name so it's not exactly a blame, it's a note to the person themselves.

Gran carrera ayer con suficiente ritmo para ver p2, una pena esos 60 segundos de parar y no saber que podría parar en la caja de códigos 80 ... pero muy limpio y divertido, la próxima vez que pierdo por trabajo pero nos veremos en suzuka

With less than 10 laps of practice I had a great race and a lot of fun

Q: well i think i had the worst pace and I did my very best lap, i couldn't practice the entire week, so i pushed everything for the race setup P9

R: I managed to avoid any risk, even if at some point i lost my car at turn 1, other than that i had a clean race, no problem with overtakes and traffic, I did a very well tyre management in fact i just did 1 pit stop during code 80 (that saved me a lot of time) with a constant pace and almost no mistakes I ended up P4 with 0,012 gap from P5 (that was close @Marco A Rodriguez Navarro).

Good race everybody! Now head to indi!

Gran carrera ayer con suficiente ritmo para ver p2, una pena esos 60 segundos de parar y no saber que podría parar en la caja de códigos 80 ... pero muy limpio y divertido, la próxima vez que pierdo por trabajo pero nos veremos en suzuka
Wait What?

The language used on SimRacing.Club forum and race servers is english - we are an international league. If you need to use any other language please use PM´s or teamspeak.
Terms: https://forum.simracing.club/index.php?help/terms

Hectic days lately, so little practice for this race. Started at the back and tried to keep it clean, but it was a handful without a proper setup on this bumpy track. Still, brought the car in one piece, so looking forward to try the more powerful GT-R at Indy now :)

I slowed down before 3, 2, 1 because that was the first time I heard anything from the race director and 2 seconds later I whispered to RD to say their microphone was cutting off. Everything before that was like a phone call without reception.

I slowed down before 3, 2, 1 because that was the first time I heard anything from the race director and 2 seconds later I whispered to RD to say their microphone was cutting off. Everything before that was like a phone call without reception.

It is strange, I used the same setting for a long time and I didn't have any issues before. I tested it again after the race and even when I was mumbling or very quiet it seemed to come across.
Matej and Jake also hear me when I announce the c80 and they didn't say that anything was wrong.

I heard your whisper and changed the sensitivity for my mic for the 2nd code 80.

But don't worry about it. At the end of the season this one incident won't cost you license 4

@Victor Ivanov, I also had some trouble to hear the Race Directors during the first race I did here at the SRC. So I adjusted the volume on the Windows Volume mixer (next to where the clock is), by putting Teamspeak on maximum, and rF2 about 25%. Try it out, see if it works for you :)

@Victor Ivanov, I also had some trouble to hear the Race Directors during the first race I did here at the SRC. So I adjusted the volume on the Windows Volume mixer (next to where the clock is), by putting Teamspeak on maximum, and rF2 about 25%. Try it out, see if it works for you :)
Nah it's not that I didn't hear, it was cutting off but I will sort it for next time :) Plus that was my first ever Code 80 in a race. I must have known that if the RD starts talking it's most likely that and slow down faster. I sped at the Code 80 start point and the penalty is fair enough. No argument here.