What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S12 - Race 1 - Sebring

"the incident" is on 8/10 laps and on some of this lap this was happening to a car in front of me. There is not a certain moment, there were constant pressing on this car in front of me and then on me from this overlapped car.
Please report via the main page, click on the SRCA department and click on submission.

Please report via the main page, click on the SRCA department and click on submission.

I'm quite sure that the rule for an irr state that I must be involved in the incident, so I think I can only do a submission for what happened to me. But as I said before most of the time this car was in battle with the car in front of me.

can anyone tell me if there was any audio issue when I announced the code 80? Did you hear me announce it?

I can hear "green green green" at start of the race, but when you announced the code 80 the volume was too low for me, maybe it was because of the rev's, it was confusing for me. I should level up the volume a bit next time.

excusme people, i wonder where should i report i had issues.
my internet was crap, fought my isp 2 days and just today is working properly so i missed race 1 (had extra work to do after fighting my isp too)
i do plan to attend race 2 and 3. they had to change the whole coax cable thing from the main closet to my apartment. it seems there was a really old cable causing issues. im truly sorry

excusme people, i wonder where should i report i had issues.
my internet was crap, fought my isp 2 days and just today is working properly so i missed race 1 (had extra work to do after fighting my isp too)
i do plan to attend race 2 and 3. they had to change the whole coax cable thing from the main closet to my apartment. it seems there was a really old cable causing issues. im truly sorry
Frontpage > SRCA > submissions

can anyone tell me if there was any audio issue when I announced the code 80? Did you hear me announce it?

PD: Also, @Leonardo Galati overtook me under code 80

Sorry guys but I didn't hear anything during the whole race... that's why I overtook @Tomas Garcia during the code 80. But then I realized there was a code 80 and I gave the position back.
Anyway I will accept any kind of penalty I deserve.

Again sorry for that. I will try in the next race to fix the issues with my audio.

EDIT:
I want to say also that when I logged into TeamSpeak server, my channel (#3) was occupied by another guy. So i joined another empty channel. I don't know if that cause my audio issues.

Sorry guys but I didn't hear anything during the whole race... that's why I overtook @Tomas Garcia during the code 80. But then I realized there was a code 80 and I gave the position back.

Again sorry for that. I will try in the next race to fix the issues with my audio.

EDIT:
I want to say also that when I logged into TeamSpeak server, my channel (#3) was occupied by another guy. So i joined another empty channel. I don't know if that cause my audio issues.
It doesn't matter what channel you're in, people can pick any of the available ones.

Leonardo, you can jump into any free TS channel, that makes no difference. Try to lower audio settings in the game or raise TS volume and you will be good for the next race.

EDIT:
You didn't give the position back, when code 80 ended, you were ahead of me

I can hear "green green green" at start of the race, but when you announced the code 80 the volume was too low for me, maybe it was because of the rev's, it was confusing for me. I should level up the volume a bit next time.
i had same problem, but i did what i saw...but i am a rookie and a slow racer i was not battling with anyone (only with myself ad my car hahaha), different perspective.

I know I'm very late with a reply to this race, but there is one thing which I want to suggest for the future races:
Is it possible to add special notes like changes on the start procedure in the first post of every race thread? Honestly I was very suprised that we started the race at the opposite straight of the Start/Finish-straight, because I was afk during the radio announcement of the race stewards. In my opinion an information like this is too important to say it via Teamspeak only.

In first post you can see:
"19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his own channel) - and stay there

If someone is away from the game during pre-race period, he can always ask in the chat if he missed something. It is up to you to be informed, not on our side to check if everyone heard/read all the information we gave.

As I remember, Flo announced green flag point in starting procedure/formation lap, so I am almost sure everyone was in the car in that moment.

I will repeat again.

Lower your game sound volume or raise it in TS!
To disregard C80 call is one of the worse mistake you can afford beside pit line cut, so we are strict about these violations.

I will repeat again.

Lower your game sound volume or raise it in TS!
To disregard C80 call is one of the worse mistake you can afford beside pit line cut, so we are strict about these violations.
Hi Matej

I did run a "clean" race at Sebring, I did have one cut corner though on the last lap, and then of course a breach of the code 80, does this mean that this race is "down the drain", and I need to have the last two races spotless, to get my license, or do race 1 still count for something?

Br.
Allan

Last edited:
Hey Allan.

It is the right question for @Jake Hall , because he has his own math about licences.
Everything counts and a single meter you have done in the races already is not in vain, but I would say it is better to start all three races just to be sure :)