What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Licenses explained

Hi, iam new here.
My question is, how do i get the URD Licensed, or how do this work?
To be URD licensed you need to own the PX and EGT mod, both can be bought at URD´s website.

If you Already own them, its explained in the URD license post. But go to Drivers menu, then click URD validation.

This was the first thing that popped into my mind, reading about these licenses.
If I just completed an SRCA season, and have my L4. Can a team racing in Room 1 VEC then decide to take me on as a driver, and from that, would I then be promoted to the L1? This is how I understand it, but that just seems a little weird if the VLMS is supposed to be the feeder series :)

On another note, the SRCA season starting here the 10th of may, is only 2 races.. Will that have any consequence for the participants in terms of licence promotions?

We started with this season because some of VEC teams asked us, they want to sign new drivers for the race at LeMans. It is shorter with the reason, so new L4 drivers will have enough time get familiar with cars, track and the way how to drive multiclass race (or just refresh memory). Basically there is no difference from "three reaces season", you need to finish (both) two races to qualify for L4 promotion.

Hola.soy nuevo y me gustaria un.poco.de aclaracion de como empezar a poder entrar en carreras o practicas oficiales, gracias

Hola.soy nuevo y me gustaria un.poco.de aclaracion de como empezar a poder entrar en carreras o practicas oficiales, gracias

Translate: "Hi. I'm new and I would like a little clarification of how to start being able to enter races or official practices, thank you."

I'm in the same situation as Adrian.

Depends on where you want to go.
We have licenses here, which means first thing you need to sign up for the SimRacing.Club Academy (SRCA) but as you might can imagine right now theres a big race coming next week, which is the final race of S9 of VEC.

I would suggest you read the license post - its quite simple really, go through SRCA when you have done so you can either be hired as a driver or sign up in the series. However a few changes are coming next season. So stay tuned - but make sure you check SRCA and do that on a regular basis, this series is filled up all the seasons its been running.

Hello, so in order to participate in the race endurance it is necessary that all the drivers pass by srca to have a liscence, the real championship wanting to register 2 car so my 6 pilots pass through the srca? There will be six places at the same time available? Still desoler for my english

Hello, so in order to participate in the race endurance it is necessary that all the drivers pass by srca to have a liscence, the real championship wanting to register 2 car so my 6 pilots pass through the srca? There will be six places at the same time available? Still desoler for my english
We allow 40 drivers per season, so if your drivers are quick enough, yes.

Do we have to do the entire SRCA season to get our VEC license 1 ? Real racing might prevent me to do so, hence why I'm asking.

EDIT: I said nothing, just saw how it works season-wise. Should be fine. Mid-week races feelsbadman tho.

Last edited:
Do we have to do the entire SRCA season to get our VEC license 1 ? Real racing might prevent me to do so, hence why I'm asking.

EDIT: I said nothing, just saw how it works season-wise. Should be fine. Mid-week races feelsbadman tho.
Chances for a completely new driver and team to get a L1 will be rare, not un-seen or unheard of, however you will need to perform really well.
The "entire" season of SRCA is 3 races, where you will need to finish 2 of these - however if you want to go to Division 1, you better up your game:)

Chances for a completely new driver and team to get a L1 will be rare, not un-seen or unheard of, however you will need to perform really well.
The "entire" season of SRCA is 3 races, where you will need to finish 2 of these - however if you want to go to Division 1, you better up your game:)
I should be fine haha. Just gotta get used to rF2.

No, if you drive well in at least 2 of the 3 races, you can get license 4. When you have license 4, VEC teams can ask you to join their team.
And if you are joining a new team it is possible - just make sure you have your license before s10 starts :)